Friday, November 4, 2011

Stars

I can see the temptation in your eyes. I can hear the thoughts racing through your mind, back and fourth I hear them go, like a lion and tiger disagreeing. I know it's not easy giving up what you've started, but I know you can try to forget it. Fight like a cancer patient fights off cancer. Let him "lead you not into temptation but deliver you from evil" For I know you can pull through this time of hell. God is not ready for you, but the future awaits you, ready for a new life. So give it a try, be who we know you can be, shine like shooting stars in the dark sky, be better than you were yesterday, be the better person. For soon you will shine so bright they'll name a star after you, they'll name it "The Hoping Star" because you had so much hope and pulled through. You're not worth something, you're worth stars and gold. All you have to do is believe and be the amazing person everyone says you are.

1 comment: